Barbara Seal Dip Hyp CS
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist who has worked with people nearly all my life.
I have worked in mental health for many years as well as giving my time to charities including ‘The Samaritans’ ‘Family Link’ and ‘Parent Line’ to name just a few. I have a wealth of experience working with relationships and for the past year have specialised in Weight Loss Issues.
More than 6 years ago I used Hypnotherapy myself for Weight Loss and Stress. As both issues were resolved so successfully I decided to become a Hypnotherapist myself.
I am a mother of 3 children and have been happily married for 13 years.
- Distinction in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Counselling
- NlP Weight Loss Programme
- Advanced Weight Loss Programme with The Hypnotherapy Society
- Qualifications in Psychology and Counselling
- Anger Management Within Woman
- Eating Disorders
I am a Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and have worked for the NHS for 26 years in both clinical and non-clinical roles. For many years I have worked within Bereavement but this didn’t prepare me for the hurdle I would have to face when my Husband died suddenly. Our daughters and myself went through all the normal Bereavement pathways but we also explored hypnotherapy which we all found to be an incredibly useful tool, so much so I trained to become a Clinical Hypnotherapist and subsequently Hypnotherapy with Children, and Hypnotherapy in schools along with Hypnobirthing. I first handily know the difference Hypnotherapy can make to conquering all life’s ups and downs.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling (GHR and CNHC and National Hypnotherapy Association Professional Member
- Diploma in Hypnobirthing KG
- Inner power Hypnobirthing Practitioner (bsap)
- Registered Hypnotherapy in Schools Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy with Children
- Hypnotherapy for Weight loss
- Hypnotherapy and NLP for Weight loss